Responsible for the overall management of our AV service to assigned hotel(s) with an emphasis on delivering superior Customer service. Acts as primary liaison with the hotel /clients to handle any issues. Drives the profitability of the operation by increasing sales and managing the variables costs. Supports local marketing and sales development within local region and can help in operation process support for local new hotel openings.
Key Job Responsibilities
Directs day to day floor operations including setting, striking and operation of AV equipment for hotel customers in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures whilst at all times portraying a polished and professional image. Supervise security, inventory control, transportation and maintenance of equipment.
Provide outstanding customer service to clients by establishing excellent working relationships with hotel staff and executives, client representatives, company team members. Proactively encourage end clients to provide feedback through the customer feedback questionnaire. Mentor direct reports and also provide an excellent level of customer service.
Manage and proactively execute the company sales process through advanced client contact. Improve and leverage the location and property’s market position and share.
Financial and information management
Manage an efficient and profitable AV (and Business Centre) operation. Focus on revenue maximization and cost control accordingly with the Standard Operating Procedures. Complete standard and as needed reports accurately and on time. Actively participates in overall company programs/committees where applicable.
Maintain a positive employee relations environment for all team members. Manage performance, address employee concerns, maintain adequate staffing levels, and facilitate team development. Lead by example in portraying a polished, professional image.
- A HNC, bachelor degree or equivalent, in an AV related subject or hospitality based subject would be desirable
- Experience of working within the hospitality industry is desirable
- At least 3 years live technical experience of working with AV equipment is essential (audio, video, lighting or rigging)
- At least 1 years supervisory experience
- Previous experience of advanced sales
- Can do attitude
- Excellent customer service
- Quick learner
- Ability to work flexibly between locations and working hours
- Business awareness
- Ability to work both within a team and individually
- Effective leader
- Excellent communication
- Works well under pressure
- Live Events
- Audio Visual
- Technical Management