My Client are looking for a hard working installation engineer with a 'can do' attitude to join a growing audio visual business.
Duties will include:
- Onsite installation and engineering of audio visual products across the UK
- Offsite testing, configuration of equipment
- Provide helpdesk support for existing customers
- Basic project planning including help to design, plan and implement successful projects
- Increase the company’s knowledge of products through vendor training
- Day to day assistance to technical services manager and directors (pre-and post sales)
- Minimum 1-2 year’s experience of audio visual installation
- Ability to be on the road when required and sometimes at short notice. The role will include installation sites throughout the UK which can span several days at a time
- Basic networking skills required
- Experience of working to a project plan
- Desire to learn and develop as an employee with a want to bring something to the business
- Full UK driving clean licence and access to their own vehicle for day to day commuting (company pool van is provided though)
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'