This is an excellent opportunity to sell for a successful distributor looking after resellers across the UK & Eire and being responsible for Meeting Space Audio Visual Products.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Achieve monthly product sales targets as set by Sales Director
- Achieve activity targets agreed at sales meeting
- Develop strategy to achieve target and grow sales of product
- Conduct regular meetings with customers to ensure they are fully aware of your targeted products
- Work with key customers to develop action plans to increase sales of targeted products
- Arrange dealer training sessions of targeted products to ensure satisfactory competence levels
- Communicate with dealer personnel in all departments
- Facilitate technical training for dealers where required
- Monitor sales fluctuations within key dealers, analyse trends and report to Sales Director
- Attend training sessions when requested, either at Manufacturers' premises or clients' office
- Arrange loan/evaluation equipment for dealers, follow-up and monitor progress
- Regularly check quotes for follow-up where required
Basic salary circa £35k with uncapped OTE plus car or car allowance and benefits. As you will be covering such a wide area - you will be based from home and expected to visit the office (M4 corridor)for training and sales meetings.
Your key skills and experience
The successful candidate will be self-motivated, determined and have a proven sales track record within the Audio Visual marketplace. You will be looking for an opportunity with a successful and growing company who can help achieve your career aspirations and where you can make a difference.
You will be both a strong account manager and a business developer who understands the AV market marketplace and can add to the bottom line quickly.
Our client is an award winning AV distributor providing quality products into both Pro-AV and Custom Install and who can offer excellent training and career opportunities
AV Jobs are the No. 1 Audio Visual recruiters in UK and Europe working with clients and candidates to ensure a perfect job fit every time.
- Business Development
- AV Sales
- Audio Visual Sales
- AV Channel Sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job