We are pleased to be working with a leading AV Integrator based close to London who is seeking a Business Development / Hunter to join their ever growing and experienced team to work along the M4 corridor.
You will be responsible for prospecting and closing sales opportunities for the products and services offered by the client within corporate accounts. The role will be based in the office however with clients across the UK you may be expected to travel to attend client sites on a regular basis. You will work as part of the Sales team to achieve the sales target ensuring that high standards of customer service are met
Role and responsibilities
- Develop new opportunities for the sales of meeting, board and training room integration projects with existing clients
- Consistently deliver an on target performance against assigned monthly GP target
- Accurately forecast current month and 3 months pipeline of business opportunities including sales revenue and expected GP
- Systematically target Corporate accounts using the “Solution Sales Model”, engage and profitably close all sales opportunities for product and services
- Recognise and close all up-sell opportunities for product and services within the assigned Corporate accounts
- Preparing tender documents
- Producing quotations
- Establish strong, long lasting relationships with new clients and maintain existing relationships
- Prepare and give presentations to clients
- Experience in Sales Management, Account Management and Business Development
- Excellent communication, presentation and written skills
- Innovative thinker
- Ability to identify the real business value of the sales proposition
- Ability to succeed with different personality types
- Excellent questioning techniques
- Confidence in sustaining prices
- Ability to extract maximum value from meetings and sales activities.
- Technical understanding of AV and VC equipment, functionality and installation processes
This will be an office based / field based role and we need someone who is a good relationship builder, someone who is equally happy face to face as well as on the phone. We require AV experience for this position and you will need experience from AV integrator to be considered for this role.
In2 Resourcing is an Audio Visual Recruitment agency specialising in AV recruitment and AV headhunting across the UK/EMEA. Our AV recruiters and AV head hunters have many years of experience working on contingency AV recruitment as well as AV Executive search assignments globally. We are recognised as a market leader in the provision of Audio Visual and Visual Communications personnel and offer AV jobs from leading companies in the market.
For more information visit our website:
Keywords: AMX, Crestron, Extron, SMART – Smart board, Digital Signage, Kramer, Plasma, LCD, LED, Audio, Projectors, Clearone, Tandberg (Cisco), Polycom, Lifesize, Radvision, Codian, VNOC
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job