Due to internal business changes, our client is looking to recruit a professional Audio Visual (AV) Support Analyst. This is a rare opening to work for the world’s largest privately owned insurance broker with revenues in excess of $1.7bn. Today with more than 7,500 Associates in over 90 offices worldwide, our client is a dynamic and innovative organisation that embraces its uncommonly independent status.
They are now seeking individuals who will thrive in this type of atmosphere and in line with the firm’s strategy and continued growth, they are now looking to recruit an experienced AV Support Analyst to join their developing team.
The AV Support Analyst’s prime function is to provide AV technical support across all meeting rooms. The position involves a high degree of exposure, working sometimes with executive management to provide the services listed below.
Sound interesting? Lets find out more…
The AV Support Analyst is expected to arrive in good time for the start of the scheduled meeting setup-up and remain until the required service is functioning correctly. The responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Video/audio conference setup and support. Best efforts should be made to ensure all sites are connected on time and receiving/transmitting good audio/video
- Unscheduled conference room support. AV equipment setup and support
- Assist with support for video/audio conferencing problems. Investigate faults and recommend further actions to rectify. General AV Meeting Room Support
- Ensure all multi-media/presentation rooms are maintained in good working order
- Presentation/multi-media meeting room support, including duration support
- Quick response to emergency/ad-hoc requests
- Assist where possible with IT related enquiries during supports
- Escalate issues if required. Ensure that all faults are reported in the correct way and in a timely manner
- Arrange equipment loans and hire to meet client specification
- Carry out regular preventative room checks, ensuring all equipment functions correctly in accordance with the room check procedure
- Proactive maintenance/reporting to ensure all AV equipment is always of the highest standard and functioning correctly
- Assist with first and second line fault repairs
- Follow-up on issues reported to aid resolution
- Monitor AV ticket queue and resolve issues within skillset
- Coordinate repair of equipment under a support contract
- Assist with training of current and of new starters
- Manual handling tasks will be required when necessary for moving equipment
- Attend remote sites on requirements for health checks and investigate possible upgrades
- Arrange meetings with regional user base for AV queries and to discuss service and operations issues
- To provide managements of weekly reports relating to support, observations issues, concerns, recommendations and proactive in highlighting future developments requirements
Do you have the experience required for this role?
The ideal candidate will come from a support background with one of the main areas of cover being AV/conference support in particular regards to supporting user in medium/large meeting rooms.
Candidates will ideally have 2+ years’ experience in a similar role and looking to take ownership of the AV/conference meeting room support function across the business building relationships with the user base to supplier level.
Benefits include: 24 days Annual Leave, increasing with length of service, BUPA Healthcare (including pre-existing medical conditions) Pension, Dental cover, Life assurance 3.5 X, Death in Service, Free Mortgage advice, subsidised gym membership, 15% off Vodaphone, Rewards - money off high street, Season ticket loan, Cycle to work scheme, Childcare vouchers, Onsite health screening and virtual GP services, Enhanced maternity pay
Season ticket loans, Optional benefits including additional life cover, holiday purchase
If you are keen to find out more - please get in touch!
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore, only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'