We are delighted to be recruiting for an Administration Assistant to join an established organisation based in Newcastle City Centre, on a 1 Year Temporary Contract.
- Working as part of an administration team in providing a high standard / quality of work in a quick and timely manner
- Transcribing voice dictation to a high standard.
- Extensive formatting of Word and Excel documents.
- Proof reading documents with accuracy and speed.
- Producing high standard documents from handwritten notes.
- Communicating with external and internal clients.
- Assisting fellow team members and management as required Ad Hoc Duties
- To assist with print room duties as and when required.
- Previous experience providing secretarial/ admin support in a corporate environment
- Microsoft Office Word, and Excel at Intermediate level
- Demonstrates attention to detail
- Professional approach
- A strong team player
- Proactive and efficient
- Flexible with hands on approach
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self- motivated
- Results/deadline orientated
If you have the above skills and work experience, then please contact me for further information.
- Audio Typing
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'