This role is required to provide efficient and effective audio typing on an ad hoc basis to cover holidays, sickness and when there is a high volume of work load
What we are looing for;
- Experience as an Audio Typist, ideally within a medical or legal background.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Ability to work under pressure
- Accurate transcription (audio/copy typing) of clinical/legal letters/documents
- Typing up letters and relevant correspondences for distribution
- Answer the phone in a professional and courteous manner as and when required
If you feel you have the relevant experience, and are happy to work on a temporary, ad hoc basis then please apply to this position today!
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
In respect of the above role, Cordant People Ltd operate as an Employment Business, as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
- "audio typist" "copy typing" "medical secretary" "ad hoc" "temporary" "medical" "audio" "legal secretary"