Audio Medical Secretary
Type of role: Temporary
Pay rate: £9.35 paye per hour or £11.00 per hour umbrella
Duration of the role: This is a temporary role expected to be for 4 weeks and maybe longer
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday working 9.00am to 5.00pm, for the right candidate the client maybe open to candidates working 8.30am to 4.30pm
It is essential that the successful candidate has a strong Audio Medical Secretary background with a variety of medical terminology within a busy medical environment.
- Medical Audio typing of all correspondence from audiotape or dictation for the Consultants and their teams within set deadlines.
- The role will be 95% medical audio typing
- This will be completing a clinic letter backlog therefore, it is essential that the successful candidate is an experienced Medical Typist candidate
- Completing letter referrals and medical appointments
- All general medical administration relating to the patient journey such as confirming appointments and sending follow ups
- Taking calls from patients and confirming follow up and appointments, candidates will be expected to phone patients to confirm and follow up appointments
- Audio Typing
- Medical Terminology
- Medical Secretary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job