Audio Engineer required to join a leading provider of Software and Communication Systems.
To work on the technical aspects of hardware development projects and give instruction and supervision to hardware and software engineers as required, primarily with respect to audio requirements.
If technological innovation is your passion, CSG have a retained opportunity that may be right for you. We are partnering with a company who strive to stay ahead of the curve when it comes to providing Tele-coms solutions for businesses that rely on communication and speed to save lives.
- Performing work breakdowns for a project, monitoring progress against project plans and reporting status to Development Delivery Manager / Lead engineer.
- Ensuring that estimates of engineering effort for assigned projects are adhered to.
- Selecting and evaluating new design and test tools / methodologies.
- Establishing and maintaining technical links with customers and external organisations.
- Analysing audio requirements and assisting in the production of top level functional designs.
- Working from requirements / functional specifications to produce audio design and test documentation.
- Assistance with design and production of audio test equipment
- Performing audio testing at component, integration or system acceptance levels.
- Taking part in reviews of hardware designs at all stages of development as appropriate
- Producing design documentation and build records for products where appropriate.
- Attending customer sites to assist with installation, commissioning and maintenance activities.
- Providing assistance with problem-solving and estimating for the Sales Department in producing new bids or proposals.
- Self-evaluation of performance to assist in personnel appraisal scheme.
- Highlighting deficiencies in or improvements to company procedures and standards to improve efficiency of operation.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job