We are a leading global B2B and B2C media business, with a diverse portfolio of media brands. The group has ambitious plans for audience development and growth in 2017 and beyond. The group has over seven million website visitors per month and 1,800 employees strategically located around the world. The role provides an exciting opportunity to help grow a collection of world class B2C and B2B products.
Our brands include; GlobalData, Verdict, Compelo and New Statesman
We are looking for someone who has experience of working with journalists to optimise their content for traffic growth through SEO, social media and other channels.
Key Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Work towards hitting an agreed set of traffic and audience targets
- Support the editorial teams with research on keywords and content that first with traffic and content objectives
- SEO best practice, social media monitoring and other platforms (e.g. Apple News)
- Manage the overall traffic and audience content plan, continually refining the plan depending on new insights and editorial opportunities based on recurring and planable events
- Work with editorial teams to train and guide search and social media best practice.
- Manage technical testing team and optimization projects with test hypothesis, analysing results and implementing the plan.
- Train digital editorial teams on shaping stories to resonate with desired audiences, through effective headlines, content framing, primary publication platform, social amplification, and other audience development techniques.
- Monitor and analyse performance in major search engines, social and referrers and ensure online content is appropriately optimised (working alongside KPI team)
- Monitor and analyse performance on social media platforms.
- Manage the overall traffic KPI team to support the monitoring of performance
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Proven experience in building large traffic and audiences.
- An incredibly strong understanding of "content" and "technical" SEO.
- Experience in digital analytics tools e.g GoogleAnalytics.
- Ability to extract data using data warehouse and visualization tools like GoogleBigQuey
- Ability to grow audiences through social media and through other communities.
- Ambitious and proactive.
- Team work
- Applicants must have come from a media company and must have previous experience in digital publishing.
- SEO copywriting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job