Audience Development Manager - Senior Marketing
Leading global media group is looking for a highly motivated senior marketer who will execute marketing plans that build awareness, generate engagement and cultivate existing client relationships for the group. Content and social are major aspects of the role so candidates with strong experience of both is highly desirable.
You will work closely with the senior audience development manager, marketing, sales, production and editorial teams to help build strategic and effective marketing campaigns and lead execution to the highest standards.
We’ll trust you to:
- Research and understand the needs, behaviors and interests of our client’s target market
- Create and circulate social and marketing content/thought leadership targeted to specific communities
- Collaborate with the senior audience development manager to create support campaign execution from strategic planning through all functional marketing areas
- Have savvy social media skills to help support our marketing team, crafting tappable, clickable copy to inspire, educate and interest our target audiences.
- Track, evaluate and report campaign insights using google analytics
- Ensure integration between all planned marketing activity, whether by an audience, product or geography
- Build lists and manage data to increase the quality and quantity of leads
- Be innovative and creative to bring new ideas to the team
- Drive an inbound audience from digital perspective
Skills & Experience Requirement
- Experience with - and a passion for - digital audience development & content marketing, building brand community and loyalty
- Exposure to database management and reporting tools, Marketing automation tools and CRMs (preferably Salesforce.com)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, and ability to use data from multiple sources to gain insights and help drive decisions
- A track record of working with marketing and sales teams to manage data for the development and execution of outbound and inbound campaigns
- Digital marketing experience, and expertise in Email, Social, SEO, SEM and web analytics
- Prior experience with website and digital property launches a plus
- Proficient in excel and knowledge (including design) of survey systems
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, advertising, data science, information technology; or the equivalent work experience
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities. We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next challenge.
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media
- Content Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job