| Auction Co-ordinator | Newcastle | £16,000 Basic, £30,000 - £40,000 OTE |
A fantastic opportunity has arisen with my client a top UK auction company based in Newcastle who are looking for an Auction Co-ordinator to join their team. My client provides auction management services to the UK property market and works in conjunction with local Estate Agents.
If you can offer an outstanding service, deliver consistently, enthusiastically and are determined to succeed then we want to hear from you . You will need a background in Auction or Residential Negotiation to be considered for this role.
- Supporting assigned agents in all auction requirements.
- Drive and push assigned agents to offer auction at every opportunity providing effective communication to all parties at all times.
- To achieve sales results in line with your individual and team targets.
- Develop your assigned network of branch staff to deliver at their highest level.
- To build strong and effective relationships with all parties.
- Fully utilise the task system to exceed minimum service standards.
- Show your enthusiasm, determination and drive to deliver our key objectives at every opportunity.
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5:30pm, Saturday's on a rota basis
Salary: £16,000, OTE- £30,000 - £40,000
Due to high amounts of applications if you have not been contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
GCB Agency Recruitment is a specialised Property and Financial Services recruitment company dealing with all property related recruitment across the UK.
We currently offer a wide variety of Property and Financial Services vacancies all across the UK and incorporate overseas locations.
For all your Property and Financial Services needs contact GCB Agency Recruitment.
- Co Ordinator
- Estate Agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job