Starting from ASAP the school are looking for an outstanding Inspiring Attendance and family engagement lead who wants to take the next step in there Career to join them on a Perm basis.
• The school has a Ofsted “Outstanding” Rating
• The school has high aspirations for every student and provides exceptional education and pastoral care for each induvial
• Students have been referred to as polite and extremely courteous with exemplary behaviour.
• As recent as 2016 62% of year 11 students achieved A*-C grades in GCSE English and Maths.
• To work closely with external agencies and the local authority to drive down levels of persistent absence and ensure all students are supported and challenged when not attending.
• To promote and support a culture where excellent attendance and punctuality is the norm.
• To actively build strong relationships with all parents/carers and work pro-actively with families to secure high level of attendance, access to study support and out of school activities as required.
• To oversee the schools attendance procedures, ensuring that official registers are accurately maintained and attendance trends monitored.
• To continually reduce levels of unauthorised absence.
What you will need:
• Experience of driving down levels of persistent absence
• Uk Secondary school experience
• Be enthusiastic and passionate about Continuing the growth of the Academy
• Be ambitious about future progression
Benefits of working with Reed Education:
When you work with Reed Education, you will have access to a range of expertise and advice as well as benefits. We can provide you with:
• Competitive pay rates
• 24/7 access to a personal consultant who is an expert in Education recruitment
• The ability to sign up to our Reed rewards, discount and pension schemes
• Access to a huge range of teaching opportunities through our network of branches across England and Wales
If this sounds like a role that you would like, please forward us your most up to date CV by clicking ‘Apply Now’. If you have any questions, then don’t hesitate to contact your local Reed Education branch, we would love to speak to you and help you figure out the next step in your career.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job