ATT Tax Trainee Accountant
- Leading accountancy firm based in Edgware with exciting career opportunities through rapid expansion.
- Full study support offered!!!
Our client is an established chartered accountancy firm based in Edgware looking to strengthen their team with a ATT Tax Trainee Accountant. Reporting directly to the Tax Manager, this position involves working in the tax team with the provision of appropriate training in personal and business taxation, with a view to obtaining the relevant professional experience and becoming a qualified Tax Practitioner.
Roles and Responsibilities of the ATT Tax Trainee Accountant
- Assisting with the preparation and submission of Tax Returns and computations
- Advising clients on tax liabilities in a timely manner
- Assisting clients with their tax compliance regulations and meeting the required deadlines in respect of tax compliance (filing and payment)
- Assisting in preparing P11Ds
- Assisting in processing payrolls
- Undertaking research into complex tax enquiries and providing tax planning advice appropriate to your experience and training.
- Assist in providing tax advice on client portfolios and ad hoc assignments as they arise
- Developing strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and tax authorities
- To provide support on planning projects and research technical issues on advisory work such as asset/business sales, succession planning and non-residence issues.
- Working as part of a team
- Providing general assistance to the tax team
- Admin and other ad hoc tasks as required
The ideal candidate for this ATT Tax Trainee Accountant role will
- Achieved at least a grade B in both Mathematics and English Language GSCE (or equivalent)
- Successfully studied to A Level (or equivalent) achieving a minimum of 300 UCAS points at A2 Level
- Achieved or be predicted to achieve at least a 2.2 in your chosen degree
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Professional and organised approach to work
- Good IT skills
- Ability to balance your workload with the pressures of studying for a professional qualification
- Effective time management
- Good communication skills
- Flexible approach and enthusiastic team player
What's on offer
up to £18,000 plus full study support and additional benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job