An amazing opportunity has come for an ATT Tax Senior to join a vibrant and prestigious accountancy practice based in beautiful London Bridge area. You will be joining a Tax department and be a part of a team of 15, working closely with Tax Managers and Partners on their diverse portfolio of clients with turnovers of up to £20 million located mainly in London. The company has been providing excellent services for over 30 years and has created a healthy and progressive environment, keeping employee retention on a high level.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding tax team, contribute to the firm’s managing personal and corporate portfolio of clients and even bring on new business and increase profitability. You will be able to progress towards Tax Manager role and long-term Partnership.
Duties of an ATT Tax Senior:
- Working to IFRS, FRS 102, 102A and 105 regulations
- Role split: 70% Personal Tax and 30% Corporation Tax
- Responsible for a portfolio of 80 clients with turnovers up to £20m
- Preparation of complex Personal Tax returns including:
o High Net Worth Individuals
o Private clients
- Tax compliance
- Tax advisory for Owner Managed Businesses
- Corporation Tax returns
- Developing client relationships
- Reviewing work of Tax Semi Seniors and Tax Juniors
- Liaising with third party professionals including solicitors, other accountants, tax advisers and independent financial advisers
The package of an ATT Tax Senior role includes:
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays (25 days after 1 years’ service)
- Full time 37.5 hours per week
- Mentoring program
- Career progression opportunities
- Pension contributions
- Team building events like laser tag, pool, go karting, Year End party
Requirements of the role of an ATT Tax Senior:
- ATT qualified
- CTA will be an advantage
- Minimum 3 years of accountancy practice experience in a tax role
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of current personal and corporate tax legislation
ATT Tax Senior
£40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'