A well-established, thriving and modern accountancy practice based in Wigan are looking to recruit two Tax Trainees, providing full study support for both roles. One role will be predominantly personal tax compliance focused with an allocation of personal tax returns, the other role will be predominantly R&D (Research & Development) focused to support their R&D Senior Manager in the delivery of R&D services, but with some personal tax work as well.
The firm have a mix of clients across the North West across a diverse range of industries and sectors. The main attributes of this firm are their passion for business and the relationships they form with their clients. The ATT Studier / Graduate Tax Assistant will share this work ethic and be self-motivated in order to get the most out of their job role.
This is the perfect opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career within a successful and fast paced firm. The role comes with plenty of great perks, including a competitive salary, along with a friendly working environment and a host of employee benefits.
The firm are flexible on the type of candidates that they will consider including:
• Someone in general practice wanting to specialise in tax
• Tax candidate with 1-2 years’ experience
• High calibre graduate with work experience from practice who wants to specialise in tax
• High calibre Accountancy and Finance graduate
• A Level student finishing this month
Essential Requirements are:
• Good communication skills
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel
• Some experience of accountancy packages would be useful but not essential
If you have all of the above requirements for the ATT Studier / Graduate Tax Assistant position, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancy is only one of many that we are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
• Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
• Audit Manager
• Corporate Finance Specialist
• Transactional Service Analyst
• Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job