Location: Copley, Halifax
Pay Rate : £13.30/hour
Do you thrive on giving excellent customer service? Could you help our customers with their financial needs?
Pertemps Managed Solutions are working in partnership with a leading UK based financial services group. So if you’ve got great customer service then, we’d love to speak with you!
You will be part of an inclusive, values-led culture focused on making a difference to customers, businesses and communities. You can also expect excellent benefits, personal development and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity.
This is a 6 month temporary role with a potential of extension. These positions are offering a pay rate of £13.30 per hour. You will be working Monday to Friday from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm typically but sometimes 8am to 6pm During your first four weeks you’ll receive excellent support and training.
- Dealing with 4000 IDM deposit machines providing 1st line support of machines and supporting branches
- Strong customer service focus
- Requires good influencing skills with both internal and external suppliers, key stakeholders and team members
- Ability to respond with pace and energy to every issue faced, including changes to support the existing business model
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Requires good verbal and written communication skills
- Must be proficient in analytical and problem determination and have the ability to deal with more complex/technical scenarios
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Excellent training
- Great rates of pay
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
Please get in touch with Pertemps Managed Solutions if you’re interested in becoming a customer service professional. You will receive a call from one of our dedicated resourcers who are based in Reading, please note the number calling you will start with 01189.
Together We Make It Possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job