Atlassian Tools Specialist - £45k-£65k - Telford
Generous benefits package
Remote working and some travel - not excessive
Must be eligible for security clearance at the SC level
A rare opportunity for an Atlassian Tools Specialist has been made available for a global managed service provider, pertaining to digital transformation projects for key clients in the public and private sectors.
As an Atlassian Tools Specialist, you will be joining a small team who specialise in the design, installation, operation and exploitation of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tools such as Atlassian's Jira, Confluence, Bamboo, Bitbucket and Jira Service Desk. The team supports a user community of roughly 3000 users and is aiming to expand its services across the business and its clients.
It is a business and technical hybrid role with an emphasis on supporting the business in the usage of ALM tooling, developing innovative ALM solutions and providing training.
- Develop and maintain subject-matter expert knowledge of Agile Delivery, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) Processes and Tools.
- Consult with business stakeholders to understand the requirements and help shape solutions with business value both within the existing toolset (exploitation) and additional tools (expansion).
- Evaluation of new releases of existing tools and new tools to ensure they are fit for purpose both technically and commercially.
- Provide on/off site training on tooling and solutions, support pre and post sales opportunities through customer engagement.
- Knowledge of software delivery lifyecycle (waterfall, agile principles and SCRUM, Kanban methodologies)
- Jira and Confluence best practises
- Business and requirements analysis skills - perform functional, competitor and gap analysis of methodology and tools. Technical evaluation through to deployment of new tooling (plug-ins, add-ons)
- Good written, communications and presentations skills
- Collaborative can-do attitude
- Drive energy and professional appearance.
If you are interested in the role and would like to apply, be quick. My client has assigned a submission deadline for applications. You can click apply or forward your CV to the following address; . If you would like a more confidential discussion about the role, feel free to call me on the following number; (0191) 261 32 58.
*Unfortunately my client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time*
Looking forward to hearing from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job