Our large family run Accident repair business based in the heart of Banbury, is now looking for an ATA Certified Panel Repair Tech - due to current technician moving into a foreman role.
A panel beater needs:
- To be able to read and understand measurements and specifications
- Have a good understanding of metals, vehicle body parts and mechanics
- To be enthusiastic about cars
- To have full use of hands and fingers, good vision and be physically able
- To be able to work with hand tools and machines
- To enjoy practical and manual work
- Keep up to date about the latest methods and technology in the industry
Hours of work:
Panel beaters normally work 45 hours per week, Monday to Friday. Some Saturday AM work may be required on a rotational basis.
On average, panel beaters can expect to earn £40,000 to £45,000 per annum depending on the organisation their level of experience. As a panel beater develops their skills, their earning potential will generally increase. ?
Panel beaters need to have their own tools and be proficient with a wide range of tools. For example, general hand and electric machines and hand tools, oxy-acetylene cutting equipment, planishing hammer (to remove dents) and electric welding equipment.
Qualifications Required: ATA is essential - or NVQ level 3 Qualified
Email now with you CV, and Jeremy or Yessica will be more than happy to call you back for a chat
- Panel Beater
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job