Assurance Planner (P6)
Pontoon has an excellent opportunity for a P6 Primavera Assurance Planner to join one of the UK's leading Utility companies based in the midlands, to support Project Development engineers and Major Infrastructure Development senior project managers in the production of suitable project schedules and the subsequent monitoring of the plan for project control purposes.
- Responsible for the drafting and shaping of individual project plans from first principles using an agreed work breakdown structure to support Project Development Engineers and Major Infrastructure Development Senior Project Managers. These projects will focus more on single site projects and will interface with individual scheme teams.
- Co-ordinate across individual project risk registers to identify generic risks across the portfolio and flagging them up
- Ensure long term outage requirements are being agreed with Market Operations and ETAM and that linkages between individual projects are in place to enable change impact assessments to take place
- Responsible for drafting the schedule section for the monthly project controls report for the given project
Knowledge & Experience Required:
- Experienced in using Primavera to create project plans and progress them using a pre-defined work breakdown structure
- Experienced in using Primavera to optimise a programme as a whole being familiar with the issues that arise and how to overcome them
If you feel you have relevant skills for the role then simply attach an up to date CV and click apply now.
Applicants should show all skills on their CV.
Please be advised if you haven't heard from us within 24 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly. Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer. Whilst every effort is made to ensure this email is relevant to your experience and job search, sometimes there are errors, we apologise if this is the case.