Are you an experienced compliance professional looking for a new role and a new challenge? Or are you looking to become more senior in your field? We have this exact opportunity, for an Assurance Analyst working with a highly successful company in Telford, specialising in pensions, insurance and investments, aiming to be the UK's leading company in the market.
My client specialises in pensions, insurance and investments and is a highly respected name in this market. They have the aim to be the UK's leading provider in what they do, buying and administering closed books of business from other companies.
My client is looking for an Assurance Analyst to provide assurance over the compliance of the business with FCA and Data Protection Act principles, ABI and JMLSG requirements.
- Undertake allocated compliance assurance reviews in line with the agreed monitoring plan to provide independent assurance to the board over the compliance of the business with regulatory and legislative requirements inclusive of FCA and Data Protection Act principles, ensuring that regulatory risks are identified with a particular focus on the identification of potentially unfair customer outcomes
- Draft terms of reference documents for allocated reviews
- Create key risk driven and customer outcome focused monitoring programmes
- Validate the adequacy, effectiveness and operation of procedures and controls that minimise and mitigate regulatory risks to ensure compliance with applicable regulations, within the risk appetite set by the board and that processes adhere to the conduct principles of the company
- Undertake close out meetings with key stakeholders to clarify and agree findings
- Draft and present assurance reports that objectively and accurately summarise findings, formulate recommendations and agree management responses and timescales which address the root cause and are proportionate to the risks identified
- Decide on the overall review rating and findings importance ratings within the agreed rating format and present to key stakeholders
- Monitor and track completion of actions, review evidence and confirm completion
- Contribute to the content of the risk universe and preparation of a risk based assurance plan, anticipating potential risks arising and providing objective input to the identification and prioritisation of assurance activity
To be successful you will need:
- Compliance monitoring experience
- Certificate in financial planning/administration or equivalent
- Good knowledge of FCA rules, TCF outcomes and regulations
- An understanding of auditing and/or compliance monitoring techniques
- Good understanding of life assurance and/or broader financial services industry
- Able to assess risk and determine priorities
- Able to identify the significance of findings and recommend reporting to correct level
If successful, you will benefit from:
- Excellent company benefits, including bonus schemes, 27 days holiday, overtime pay and financial support towards industry qualifications
- Opportunities to progress into a management role
- A salary of up to £40,000
- A central, commutable location in Telford with shops and restaurants local
This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career in compliance with a continually growing company who aim to be a leader in their market, If you are a good communicator, with good analytical skills who meets our client's criteria we would be very interested in hearing from you.
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
- Assurance Analyst
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"