Lloyd Recruitment Services, the East Grinstead branch are seeking a self - employed Associate to join a well-established Financial Services company based in East Grinstead.
This growing and reputable company is seeking a competent individual who is confident in generating and maintaining client relationships.
Previous experience working in an advisory role would be ideal!
Salary is dependent on experience.
- Provide professional mortgage and protection advice
- Providing advice on a range of products
- Maintain a close working relationship with colleagues and clients
- Exceeding set KPIs
- Maintain an excellent understanding of mortgage products, protection products and financial industry news
- Maintain an exceptional level of customer service satisfaction at all times
- Close liaison with all teams in order to ensure a smooth and efficient service to clients
- An up to date knowledge of financial services products
- Knowledge of all compliance rules and regulations
- Previous experience within a client services environment is essential
- CeMAP (or equivalent) qualified
- Excellent communication skills and strong organisational skills
- Previous use of mortgage specific software
- Ambitious and self-motivated
- Client services background
- Negotiation skills
- Identify and analyse client needs
Due to the high volume of applications, only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.
- Client Services
- Financial Advisory
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job