Job Title: Senior/Associate Valuation Surveyor
Sector: Property Consultancy
Your Salary: £48-55k + £6,500 car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
How to Apply: Online or by phone (Alexi Heidemann)
Who you'll be working for:
With a truly international presence and a reputation that exudes quality, this property heavyweight is an employer of choice in the real estate space.
Boasting a highly professional, hardworking and team-oriented approach, the Valuation Surveyor will be working as a key component within a well-oiled engine.
Development and progression are engrained in the fabric of this business with a large % of the current board achieving this status having started with the business as a graduate.
Who wouldn't want to work with a dynamic and forward business offering the opportunity to work with an enviable client base?
Some of your responsibilities:
- Pricing, valuing and modelling a range of residential assets across the UK, both income producing assets and development projects
- Advising on the most appropriate development or investment strategy for assets
- Working with the current Director and Associate Director leading the RCM consultancy service
- Providing written, graphic or financial information as part of the consultancy service
- Working directly with clients to meet their requirements and expectations
You must have:
- MRICS qualified Registered Valuer, with 2-3 years' experience
- Experience in providing consultancy verbal advice to clients in the residential or development sector
- Experience in writing reports on projects in the residential or development sector
- Proficient in valuation software and cash flows, specifically with MS Excel, Argus Investor and Developer
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client relationship skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strategic approach to problem-solving
- A desire to progress and generate new business within the residential and development sectors
- Full clean driving licence
So excited about the role you just can't wait to speak to our consultant?
Then stop wasting time and get in touch with Alexi Heidemann on !
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job