Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions, which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. Our vision is to continue to make a difference; positively impacting the lives of millions of people as the foremost provider of market focussed software solutions that make the complex simple. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
You will be based in the Mailbox, where our team have the best opportunity for a vibrant social life outside of work, with the best of City life as well as joining the numerous social events.
What you will be doing
- Be responsible for delivering face-to-face training courses to new hires as part of an induction programme in Support, Inside sales/ telemarketing and other areas of the business as requested
- Support the development of our strategic high potential development programmes and build professional skills by delivering workshops for entry-level staff across their first eighteen-months with the business across a range of functions.
- Support the delivery of other existing training material as and when required
- Assist with wider Learning and Development and HR projects
- Support the design of new training material to ensure continued excellence
- Support the wider team in evaluating the success of training delivered by distributing evaluation questionnaires, analysing responses and acting on results
What you will be good at
- Strong communication skills and a natural comfort in engaging with people over the telephone and in face-to-face environments
- Strong presentation skills – comfortable to speak in front of a large number of people
- Well organised, with the ability to work proactively individually as well as part of a team, in a busy environment
What we would like you to have
- An interest in developing a career in recruiting, training or generalist HR
- A creative approach to problem-solving and a natural comfort with trying new things and experimenting
Reimagine your Future by Joining the Advanced Team
We hire for potential, and develop at pace.
Our entry-level hiring strategy is all about identifying potential. At Advanced, we don’t believe in CVs. We passionately believe that your individual personality and core strengths are what can make you right for us. Assessing you for behavioural fit and not for past experiences. We want you to learn, to discover, to experiment, to make a difference.
With a £225m turnover, 16,000 customers and 2,200 employees we pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for the public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Some of our Key Benefits from day oneare:
- Generous Annual Leave - 25 days annual leave plus localised public holidays, with the ability to buy additional days
- Charity Fundraising - Proud to be a Patron of The Prince's Trust
- Dedicated talent development team to help your Advanced career progress
- Top Achievers Club – our internal award scheme recognising excellence in our Advanced colleagues
- Pension Scheme (up to 5% contribution)
- Life insurance x 4 times salary
- Income protection insurance
- Childcare voucher (salary sacrifice)
- Cycle to work scheme (salary sacrifice)
- Employee assistance programme
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to removing bias from the hiring process. Advanced are different – we hire for potential and develop at pace so if you can reimagine your future in a vibrant growing company we’d like to hear from you.
If your application is successful you will initially be required to take an online assessment, undertake a telephone interview with the HR team and attend a final interview. Click apply now, and a member of our in-house talent acquisition team will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'