Are you looking for a role where you can support customers in the overcoming of barriers, building self-confidence and motivation. Standguide Ltd, an established and growing recruitment and skills training company are looking to recruit Mentor-Trainers for a wide range of current provision.
The role will involve planning, organising and delivering a variety of Employability training courses including jobsearch, confidence and motivation, literacy, numeracy and IT to a wide range of cohorts including Lone Parents, ESOL, ESA and JSA. The role will consist of supporting our candidates in the creation/updating of CVs and cover letters, assisting with job applications, supporting in the creation and use of suitable email addresses,
You will pro-actively work with participants across Manchester to ensure positive outcomes and contractual targets are achieved and that the programme is a success ensuring Standguide remains a recognised skills delivery partner of choice.
A key part of the role will be to link with local services and funding streams across contracts to offer the best experience to our participants and drive the reputation of Standguide.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To actively deliver digital Job Search Skills on a one-to-one or group basis, providing additional information and support on Job Search Skills including the creation/updating of individual CVs, the creation and use of suitable email addresses, appropriate use of social media and building self-confidence and motivation.
- Will deliver all aspects of IT training to ensure Candidates can compete effectively in the job market including responsible use of Social Media.
- Complete a detailed and comprehensive initial assessment with all new participants to identify their IT skills and the support they will need to get move them into sustainable employment.
- Implement and follow a detailed SMART action plan with each participant attached to programme, adhering to all of the contract quality and compliance guidelines with 100% accuracy at all times.
- To improve the self-confidence of customers (by encouraging and valuing their contribution both collectively and individually), and establishing an atmosphere of trust and understanding.
- Ensure every candidate has a Universal Jobmatch account and every Candidate has a quality CV completed and uploaded.
- Ensure all Candidates have an understanding of our web based online resources and are using them on a regular basis.
- Work with individuals on their jobsearch following the course, building on their employability and IT skills to ensure they are competitive in the job market.
- To meet contractual targets within specified timelines agreed at your monthly performance review
Equality & Diversity
Standguide Ltd is committed to promoting equality of opportunity for everyone and values the diversity of all its staff and customers. The Company welcomes individuals from local, regional and international communities. Standguide value difference and diversity and will strive to create positive working relationships so that everyone can work to the best of their abilities, free from discrimination, prejudice, harassment or victimisation. The Company recognises that everyone has a contribution to make and that services can be improved by harnessing the skills and contributions from customers, all sectors of the workforce and the community.
Successful candidates will be subject to references and DBS check.
Please see our website www.standguide.co.uk for the application form and job description to apply direct.
Candidates must have full access to a vehicle with valid business insurance.
- Training Programme
- Job Search
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job