As an Associate Toxicologist, you will be required to support the Chemical Toxicology lead to produce written toxicological analyses of chemicals identified in liquids, aerosol and from leachable/extractable studies.
- Prepare toxicology profiles of chemicals (harmful and potential harmful constituents (HPHCs) and other liquid and flavour ingredients)
- Perform quantitative risk assessments of individual chemicals and chemical mixtures
- Support toxicological literature reviews.
Key person specification:
• Degree in Toxicology or related field (preferred)
• Experience in applied toxicology and risk assessment
• Proven ability in technical writing and communications
• Proven self-learner
• Can demonstrate business / commercial acumen
• Proven project management skills
• Can demonstrate drive and motivation
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'