Associate Town Planner required for a national consultancy within the construction sector for their office in Nottingham. This is an exciting opportunity for an Associate Planner with a strong background of working for a developer or a national house builder or Architectural Practice.
The Associate Planner overall responsibility will be the delivery of projects and having the capacity to deal with all aspects of town planning consultancy for major clients and have good report writing skills. The Associate Planner will need to have a close eye to detail must have a relevant Degree in Town Planning, Urban Planning, Planning & Development or similar relevant degree is preferable to be chartered, MRTPI qualified. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Town Planner who is looking to make the step up to Associate level. This opportunity is for an ambitious and driven Associate Planner to work for a leading national consultancy that have over 200 employees.
Associate Planner Position Overview
- 5 + years' experience as a planning practitioner, preferably within the private sector (ideally in a UK practice)
- Dealing with all aspects of town planning consultancy for major clients and have good report writing skills.
- Possess very good knowledge of the planning system, working on EIA projects and dealing with appeals through public enquiry.
- A varied project experience preferable with key projects being in logistics, residential, mixed-use projects.
- Confidence managing both clients and projects
- Ability to deliver all aspects of a project, both independently and as part of a team
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet changing practice and project needs
- Ability to multi-task
Associate Planner Position Requirements
- MRTPI qualified (preferable)
- Experience in key projects being in logistics, residential, mixed-use projects preferable but not essential.
Associate Planner Position Remuneration
- £50k + DOE
- Company Car allowance
- Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy