Are you an experienced Planner looking to work within the contemporary Kent area?
Would working for an award-winning Planning Consultancy appeal to you?
A well-established industry leader of social affordable planning development within the location of Kent is seeking to employ an Associate Planner. The consultancy has a wealth of experience of planning for Affordable Housing, Care developments, Retirement Villages, Traveller related work and working with Local Authorities.
The organisation is a diverse team of Chartered and Assistant Planners that have a broad range of experience within planning consultancy throughout the UK.
As an Associate Planner you would assist with providing advice to private developments, care home developments, social housing and local authorities as well as aiding with appeal processes and representing clients that are working through an appeals process.
- The successful candidate would have at least 5-10 years’ experience within Planning.
- Be interested in working with sectors of Social Affordable Housing, Care Developments, and Private developments.
- Be able to present well and have excellent communication skills.
- Our client would consider a candidate who has a background who may have been a Planning Associate within either an Architectural Practice, inhouse planning consultant for a residential housing developer, or worked within the planning department of a local authority.
- Flexible package would be provided for the right candidate.
Harvey Richmond Recruitment are acting as independent Recruiters in respect of this role.
- Affordable Housing
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job