Associate - TMT, - Cardiff
My client is a dynamic law company with a modern organisational structure and an agile, fluid team-centric model. They are currently seeking a TMT Associate to join their busy team.
My client is looking for an ambitious individual with demonstrable interpersonal skills. You will need to ability to cope well under pressure with key duties including:
- Providing legal advice and assistance primarily on a range IT, communications, IP, digital media, data protection (GDPR), competition law and freedom of information law issues.
- Advising on and assisting with the drafting of a wide range of TMC, IP and commercial agreements.
- Working as part of a team on large IT and communications outsourcing projects.
- Contributing to marketing initiatives and seminars.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of experience
- Experience of software licensing, cloud computing, IT & communication services and support agreements
- E-business, web hosting and/or development agreements
- Protection, management, exploitation and enforcement of IP rights
- Data protection and freedom of information laws
- EU Procurement Regulations, State Aid and Competition law
- Corporate support - undertaking due diligence from an IP, IT and data protection perspective
For a confidential discussion on this role please contact Daniel Mason at our head offices.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'