Reed Education provides recruitment services to schools, colleges, local authorities and educational organisations.
Our unrivalled ability in matching the skills and ambitions of talented individuals to the right positions has enabled Reed Education to become one of the best known, trusted and strongest recruitment brands in the education sector.
Delivering service excellence
Deal with enquiries and requests from candidates, clients and Co-Members professionally and efficiently
Support the team with the attraction of Teachers and Support staff
Follows strict protocol and guidelines related to candidate data compliance
Working effectively with others
Cooperate with and provide support to Temporaries Consultant(s)
Being responsible and accountable for own actions in relation to the requirements of the Temporaries desk
Promote effective communication by ensuring that information provided and received, is accurate and well-understood
Follows a set process in managing information in order to ensure that there is no confusion or delay with important messages
Complete diary information in line with required format
Report key information with regards to temporaries desk
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties but gives an indication of the work that must be undertaken.
Our Assistant Consultants come from a range of backgrounds and having recruitment experience is not the most important attribute. To be successful within our business we look for someone with the following attributes:
• An ability to think on your feet and think creatively
• To be consultative in your approach
• To be able to influence both candidates and internal staff
• Excellent organisational skills
• To be good at building long standing relationships within a business environment
• The right mindset - honest, flexible and reliable, with the determination to succeed
What Reed can offer you...
• Unrivalled training through the Reed Recruitment Academy, as well as a Management Academy for our future managers
• A competitive and transparent development plan for Assistant Consultants - promotions and pay rises are based on your performance, meaning you have more control
• Rewards for innovation and ideas to improve the way we work
• Long service awards which include paid sabbaticals
• 25 days holiday plus the flexibility to buy, sell and carry holiday over
This role would suit an individual seeking a career in the Recruitment Industry as a career path to being a consultant is a strong possibility.
If this role is of interest, please supply a covering letter outlining the core reasons you are seeking a role in Recruitment.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job