* Maintaining accurate and complete records
* Providing administrative support to senior colleagues
* Ensuring compliance with internal processes, guidelines and best practice
* Working within defined processes with instruction and direction when required
* Assisting with various reconciliations
* Reviewing tax payments and returns for overseas group companies
* Assisting with the preparation of the UK tax returns for the group
* Maintaining a good understanding of local and UK tax legislation changes
* Other ad-hoc tasks or projects as required
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job (comparable to 0 to 2 years') or equivalent combination of education, training, & experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
* Knowledge of accounting and tax principles
* Strong attention to detail
* Self-starter with good verbal and written communication skills
* Strong analytical skills
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess the maturity to handle sensitive information and data effectively
* Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organisation and outside vendors
* General competency Microsoft Office applications and IT skills
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- Associate Tax Accountant - 9 Month Fixed Term Contract - Cambridge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'