Advanced are one of the UK’s largest software companies, developing a range of solutions covering the whole enterprise and delivering right, first-time solutions which solve customer problems, save money and deliver significant impact to users’ lives. With more than 20,000 customers relying on our systems & infrastructure, we are one the UK technology industry’s success stories. We’re growing fast and building an exciting future.
Talent Acquisition is at the very heart of our business. Our philosophy of hiring for potential and developing at pace has required a significant level of investment into our recruiting model, toolkit and team over the past 2 years. This in turn has enabled us to build a best-in-class predictive hiring system, challenging the norms of the recruitment industry and delivering incredible results across our business. This is a rare opportunity to join our team and continue our journey towards delivering perfect selection coupled with an outstanding candidate experience.
The Team and Role
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies & we’re looking for an ambitious individual to join us as a Junior Talent Acquisition Partner in our HR team. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either looking to get into HR & Talent Acquisition, or is currently working in an agency environment and would like to transfer over to Internal Recruitment.
You’ll work as part of our candidate resourcing team, helping our efforts to identify and interact with applicants and potential candidates for our open recruiting requirements. Working alongside colleagues from the Talent Acquisition and wider HR teams, your role will be to generate and qualify interested candidates via a mixture of advertising, pro-active search, recruiting events and referral programmes. Taking ownership of the candidate journey from identification through to interview, you'll rapidly build your own skills and abilities as you work through our development programme.
Working in close partnership with senior members of the Talent Acquisition team, you’ll play a crucial role in executing our hiring strategy.
Specifically, you will:
- Work alongside the TA team to identify the best talent for the organization for levels of seniority and functions across the business
- Be passionate about developing a career within Recruitment and/or HR.
- Interview candidates through frameworks designed by Advanced
- Source candidates directly through a creative and proactive sourcing approach and maintain a high quality supply chain by developing a direct recruitment model
- Perform CV & Candidate screening, skill matching introducing candidates to the business
- Implement simple, effective and traceable resourcing, record-keeping and administration processes via the utilization of the available technology and appropriate tools and systems
- Keep abreast of market trends and lead the promotion of the company’s employer brand both internally and externally
- Be willing to travel to different offices for up to 1 night
This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative recruiting function sat within a high-performing HR centre of excellence. Part of our established entry-level training and development programme, this is an opportunity suitable for an individual with a desire to move into a role in recruiting, and no previous experience is required.
In order to succeed, you'll need:
- Strong communication skills, and a natural comfort in engaging with people over the telephone and in face-to-face environments
- An interest in developing a career in recruiting or generalist HR
- A creative approach to problem-solving and a natural comfort with trying new things and experimenting
Join the A Team
If you are keen to join an organisation that is going through an exciting growth period at the moment then please apply via the link above.
Some of our Key Benefits are:
- Excellent benefits from day one: contributory pension, life insurance, income protection insurance, childcare voucher salary sacrifice, cycle to work scheme, and employee assistance programme
- 25 days holidays
- Special focus on training and development with the opportunity to excel your career from our internal Talent Development Team
- Be part of an organisation that has recently been ranked by Deloitte in the Top 50 fastest growing tech Companies
- Working in an organisation that encourages 360 feedback at all levels
- Subsidised on-site café serving an amazing range of hot and cold foods
- Free parking or a free shuttle service running to and from Datchet or Slough station
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job