Associate Surveyor- Management Surveyor. Our Client, a well-established and independent firm of Chartered Surveyors who focus on the Central London property market (both Commercial & Residential) are looking for an Associate Surveyor level Management Surveyor to join their team and progress into a salaried Partner level in the short-term future.
- Managing a small team of people within the Management division including Property Managers, Accountant and Administrative staff.
- Responsible for managing your own Commercial office portfolio in Central London including day to day management.
- Setting targets and motivating the team.
- Attending and contributing to board meetings.
- Responsible for handling maintenance issues and liaising with contractors.
- Preparing, setting and signing off service charge budgets.
- Meeting clients face to face and pitching for new business.
- Responsible for H&S matters and risk assessments.
- Ensuring that all RICS compliance work is completed on time.
- Occasionally preparing rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Meeting with Building Managers.
The Person: To apply, you MUST be 3+ years MRICS qualified or Qualified by Experience managing Commercial Properties for a similar Chartered Surveying firm as a hands on Management Surveyor. This role will require someone to be very 'hands on' and have the personality to manage a small team and liaise with key clients daily to obtain their trust as well as be confident to make contributions to the Board meetings.
This is an exceptional role for someone to progress to a Salaried Partner Level in the next 2-3 years.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.
- Real Estate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job