Associate Structural Engineer / Nuclear - Contract Opportunity!
Associate Structural Engineer - Nuclear-Contract Opportunity!
Join a growing team and lead the development of a strong team, providing leadership and robust management. As an Associate Structural Engineer in the Nuclear sector, you will have the opportunity to showcase your engineering knowledge and expertise while making a significant impact on new build and decommissioning projects. With a hybrid role offering competitive salary, this is an exciting opportunity to not only play a crucial part in engineering design but also undertake a business development role.
- Lead the continued development of a strong team, providing leadership and robust management to ensure the successful delivery of engineering work packages.
- Utilise your engineering knowledge and experience to inform and direct projects and programmes, contributing to their overall success.
- Play a key role in seismic and numerical modelling, including finite element analysis and structure/soil/structure analysis, leading in this field.
- Current experience working in a post where design is a major part of the role.
- Extensive post Chartership experience in engineering roles within the Nuclear Sector, including new build and decommissioning projects.
- Chartered Engineer (CEng) with MIStructE or equivalent institute.
- Demonstrable record of successful delivery, with the ability to influence other professional engineers in the implementation and delivery of engineering work packages.
- Working knowledge of European and American Standards.
- Able to meet the requirements for security clearance in the UK.
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV:
Phone: +/ ext 8113
Our client is ready to schedule interviews in the coming days so apply now to avoid missing out!
- Have working knowledge of seismic/numerical modelling including finite element analysis
- soil/structure and structure/soil/structure analysis in order to lead in this field.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'