Associate - strategy
£Market + Exc benefits
Exciting new role for forward thinking analyst to work alongside the Strategy Director and leadership team in executing key objectives to help drive the strategy within this London Market Insurance Broker. This role would suit an associate within Management consulting or Investment Banking looking to get a real hands on understanding of how a business operates by working across all of the front and back office disciplines. You will have exposure to the key decision makers in the business and therefore you must have credible and proven communication skills, both verbal and written to influence and lead change initiatives.
- Participate in and lead certain corporate strategy and market research projects that will help define, and drive, the overall strategic direction of the company
- Establish strong partnerships with key members of the business to execute on strategic projects driven by the leadership team
- Ad-hoc analyses for Strategy Director and broader leadership team including the use of financial, HR, operating and industry data
- Look at new business / investment opportunities and help measure and evaluate them
You will need
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with modelling experience
- Strong financial statement analysis
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- A strong team player
- Flexibility and a proactive attitude when taking on new tasks with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- High level of motivation and work ethic
- Advanced competency within Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook required and ability to learn new reporting systems
- Minimum of 2 years of experience from an investment bank or consulting firm
- A strong academic record
- London Market
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'