Are you a tech graduate who is looking to start an exciting career in a cutting edge, fast paced national news and press agency?
You will have recently graduated with a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering. You will be flexible, dependable and most of all - passionate about technology and delivering quality software. Ideally having an interest in open source software, micro service patterns and/or virtualisation technologies.
With a thirst for knowledge you will strive to be a domain-expert within our small, agile teams and be equally
enthusiastic about refining product requirements with the business, as you are developing technical solutions
to test them. You will have the ability to tackle the role from different viewpoints - thinking like an end user,
customer, engineer, business-sponsor or malicious user.
Our team are responsible for:
• Defining the approach to QA and testing our services
• Developing new and existing QA frameworks to cover functional, performance and load testing
• Working with Business sponsors to validate and refine product requirements
• Producing robust test cases to cover new functionality and gaps in existing regression packs to ensure
bug free releases
Being a highly technical person, you will also possess:
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, Software Engineering or related technical field.
• Experience with / knowledge of / enthusiasm towards: software testing, QA automation tools (e.g.
Selenium WebDriver, RestAssured), mocking frameworks.
• An inquisitive mindset
What we can offer you
Salary and benefits:
Competitive starting salary with regular pay reviews + company bonus scheme + generous holidays + other flexi
benefits + fantastic training and development.
The chance to work with cutting edge technologies in a prestigious organisation, surrounded by highly technical people who are always pushing the boundaries and
using the latest cutting-edge technologies.
- Automation Tools
- Open Source Software
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'