HEALTHCARE LAWYER - ASSOCIATE / SENIOR ASSOCIATE
This award-winning international commercial law firm UK law firm is looking for an ambitious Associate or Senior Associate to work on a wide range of public law, governance and regulatory matters within their Healthcare team
As experts in their field, the team advises NHS bodies, independent sector providers of health services, biotech and healthtech businesses on a broad range of public law, governance and regulatory issues.
This role would see you join the advisory team which deals with a variety of work including:
- Advising clients on public and administrative law and compliance with specialist regulatory regimes
- Advising in relation to regulatory proceedings and litigation, including judicial reviews
- Advising on corporate governance and constitutional issues, conflicts of interest and the exercise of powers/ duties/ functions
- Working on information governance issues, such as drafting information governance arrangements, reviewing data provisions in research collaboration agreements, handling Freedom of Information Act and subject access requests, and advising on data transfers
- Supporting the team's marketing and business development strategy in the relevant sectors, including by developing materials and promoting the team by attending and presenting at events, as well as presenting as the face of the firm to clients and intermediaries.
The firm is seeking an healthcare lawyer with the following experience/characteristics:
A highly motivated and ambitious Associate or Senior Associate who wants to work collaboratively to contribute to the further development and growth of the team.
- Some experience in public sector/public law (ideally within the health sector) but other relevant experience will be considered
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team and develop relationships within the wider team
- Willingness to take responsibility and ownership of client work, with supervision as appropriate
- Ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- Ability to play a proactive part in business development and profile raising activity
- Positive attitude and interest in exploring and learning about new and unfamiliar legal areas
- Ability to adapt approach and advice to client requirements and needs and changes within the health sector
- Ability to work flexibly and proactively
- Excellent communication/client service skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Strong interest in the key responsibilities outlined above
- Experience in the health or life sciences sectors
What's on offer?
On offer with this opportunity is:
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Joining a firm with a reputation for being a great place to work combining a friendly environment with high quality, complex work
- Realistic opportunities for progression
To be considered for this fantastic role based in Liverpool please get in touch with a recent CV as soon as possible
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'