Associate - Restructuring - Apply Now!
A modern and progressive law firm has an opening for a full time, permanent vacancy available in its Company Commercial team based in Birmingham. The company commercial group handles major project for some of the largest clients in the world.
An opportunity has developed for a high calibre solicitor to join the Restructuring Group working within the Birmingham team.
- On a daily basis you will work on a wide range of non-contentious corporate and real estate restructuring matters both within Birmingham and nationally supporting a number of senior lawyers and with the opportunity to lead on smaller assignments.
- You will also be strongly encouraged to get involved in marketing activities within the local marketplace.
- As an integral part of our Restructuring team you will provide support on a wide variety of transactions, including all aspects of non-contentious corporate and real estate restructuring and insolvency.
- Some banking, corporate and/or real estate experience would be preferred, but is not essential.
- You will possess strong technical skills and excellent academic qualifications.
- You will be able to demonstrate exceptional organisation skills as well as your high attention to detail.
- You will provide a first rate client service both internally and externally.
- We are looking for a NQ solicitor or a candidate with experience up to 4 years’ PQE.
Type: Full time, permanent.
Apply now with TSR Legal recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job