The purpose of the Associate Resourcing Manager is to provide specific resourcing/recruitment support to the Resourcing Partner(s).
The role will specifically focus on researching and identifying appropriate talent to assist in successfully delivering the recruitment requirements to match the resource plan. You will be part of the HR function and a member of the Resourcing team.
One of the world's largest building and construction company, based in Rickmansworth.
Key responsibilities of the Associate Resourcing Manager:
- Reviewing vacancies raised by the business, editing as appropriate to ensure compliance with UK legislation
- Providing guidance to hiring managers on the resourcing process
- Ensuring a positive candidate experience, throughout the resourcing process - to include assessment and selection - First point of contact for direct applicants, agencies and job boards
- Uploading roles to external jobs boards
- Co-ordinate media advertising with the Resourcing Partner, Corporate Communications and HR Business Partners to ensure deadlines are met
- Reviewing and verifying applications received within the recruitment portal in a timely manner (internal and external) initial screening of candidates - updating their status as appropriate on Taleo
- Talent Q testing co-ordination and feedback
- Ensure shortlist of 1 in 5 Diverse hires for all resourcing completed
- Prepare offer details for RAF for successful candidates in a timely manner
- Track employee referrals for the operating unit - and gaining authorisation from the Resourcing Partner
- CV searching of internal recruitment portal and external jobs boards and social media sites (e.g. LinkedIn) and working with Resourcing Partner who will contact appropriate individuals
- Updating Talent Pipeline roles within the internal recruitment portal - populating with candidates identified via data mining
- Maintaining Social Networking / media routes Maintaining Talent Pipeline roles on the portal for future opportunities - identifying key talent from the portal and job boards including internal candidates
- External recruitment event support - coordinating and attending as required
- Liaise with HR Direct to ensure accurate and consistency of information for new starters (to include Right to work documentation)
- Support RM with delivery and improvement of KPI results on a monthly basis
- Attending management meetings as required
- Supporting ad hoc projects as requested by RM or Head of Resourcing
Key Competencies of the Associate Resourcing Manager:
- Internal Resourcing
- Talent Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'