We are excited to be recruiting on behalf of an industry leading and high growth research and strategy agency, who are now looking for an experienced Employee quantitative researcher to join them to take part in a variety of intellectually stimulating quantitative oriented employee research projects. Based in their new trendy offices in a fantastic central London location, this role will cover a rich variety of research programmes across Employee Research and Senior Stakeholder Research.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a researcher to move away from a traditional research employer and work in a progressive research consultancy role. The position will suit an established Senior Research Manager who wants the next step in their research career or a Research Manager looking for a new challenge, into a thriving and forward-thinking company.
About the role
This opportunity offers a wide ranging portfolio of duties and strong career development in a multi award winning company that empowers their employees. Interacting with a rich tapestry of clients, which includes some of the most successful global Employee and Academia corporations.
* Given full autonomy to execute a broad variety of full research quantitative projects, from proposal writing through to reporting and delivery in order to provide key insights to world leading companies and an expanding client base
*Working along side the sales and new business teams
* Developing innovative solutions for clients and exploring different research techniques for intellectually challenging briefs
* Blending traditional and innovative techniques to tailor sophisticated research outputs
* Interacting with internal / external stakeholders and providing a consultative service to clients in order to provide a range of intricate findings
* Working closely with senior company members to help shape and push the company strategy to help expand business growth
* Thinking outside of the box to really push new boundaries of what research can do for clients
This opportunity suits a motivated and passionate research professional who already has experience within Employee Research - who is career focused, looking to gain extra responsibility and increase their skill set in an engaging company.
* Proven ability in working the full research cycle for quantitative research projects which will include Proposal writing, questionnaire writing, analysis, report writing and presenting
* An ability and passion to write winning proposals, cohesive reports and construct valuable insights
This a fantastic opportunity for an established researcher to join a highly reputable organisation and take the next step in your career. If interested, please apply today!