Our client is collaborative in their common purpose to improve people’s lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything they do is powered by people. From the expertise of staff members to our long-standing client relationships, they’re proud to be a company that’s committed to the human side of business.
In this company, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, they care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of the team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, they help every person be the best version of themselves.
Associate Recruitment Consultant
Under the leadership of the Business Manager, the Associate Recruitment Consultant will be the first point of contact for candidates, your objective is to drive engagement and promote our clients’ services. You will be responsible for ensuring all candidates have the best on-boarding experience, that candidates receive insightful, up to date communication regarding roles/vacancies within your team. You will keep up to date on frameworks, pay structures and to help identify missed opportunities to drive marketing campaigns.
Overview of Key Tasks:
- Building and maintaining relationships with candidates within your niche area and delivering exceptional levels of customer service throughout the recruitment process
- Sourcing new candidates through a variety of techniques including; headhunting, referrals, the internal CRM, applications, job boards, social media and networking
- Appropriately matching clients and candidates by assessing the needs of both and effectively screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates to achieve the desired results
- Proactively engaging with healthcare professionals to ensure they are supported throughout the recruitment process and their requirements are being met
- Building and maintaining the candidate database and keeping in regular contact with active and passive candidates to develop a network of candidates within your niche area
- Maintain a customer-focused attitude towards duties and responsibilities, to ensure that customers’ needs are identified and met at all times
- Provide customers with timely and concise information as required
- Liaise as appropriate with customers in a calm, courteous and professional manner
- Communicating and working with all candidates in pipeline
- Actively asking for referrals
- Checking candidate availability to work and proactively putting hem forward to available nursing shifts
- Ensuring responses are maintained in an appropriate time period to help fill bookings as quickly as possible
- Developing and maintaining good communication links and working relationships with customers
- Working to set KPI’s
- Maintain and update databases
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry of candidate information
- Ensure all checks are carried out in line with Company standards
- Responsibility for answering incoming calls efficiently- presenting a professional and business-like manner at all times
- Resolve complaints and queries quickly and accurately following appropriate procedure
- Carry out administrative tasks as directed by your Line Manager
- Carry out any other duties appropriate to the post
- Ensuring the use of the internal CRM system and associated systems are carried out according to company guidelines and procedures
Experience and/or Qualifications
Previous experience in recruitment, sales or customer service
Proven ability of delivering exceptional levels of customer service
Self-motivated, professional and target-driven
Enthusiastic and committed with the ability to negotiate and influence others
- Maintaining Relationships
- Sales Team
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'