Associate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Are you looking for a new sales challenge in 2018?
- Fancy working for a dynamic international recruitment consultancy with offices in London, Dubai, New York, Hong Kong & Singapore?
- How about earning a £23-25k base with completely uncapped earning potential?
Associate Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant
ESG Recruitment are currently recruiting for 2 Trainee Recruitment Consultant positions in a highly established Corporate Governance & Financial Risk Recruitment firm based in the City of London.
With over 20 years of experience in the Corporate Governance space, they are extremely well placed to train the very best Graduates to develop their skills and become excellent Recruitment Consultants across the Audit, Risk, Legal and Compliance markets.
Ideal Graduate Trainee Candidates must have the following attributes…
- A degree in any discipline from a top 50 University
- 6-12 months+ of sales or work experience in a commercial office setting
- Serious drive and ambition to succeed
- Ability to articulate complex market knowledge
- Confidence to deal with high level stakeholders at CEO & Director level
- Commitment and resilience
- Competitiveness and money-motivation
Graduate Salary Package:
- £23,000-25,000 basic starting salary - rising to £28,000 after 6 months
- Uncapped commission with on target earnings of £30,000 - 40,000 in Year 1, £40,000 - 60,000 in Year 2 and £80,000+ in Year 3 with Equity/Profit Share opportunities
Does this sound like an opportunity you would be interested in?
If so, please apply today with your up-to-date CV and if you’re successful, we will be in touch to arrange an interview with you.
ESG Recruitment specialise in placing Graduates and 2nd Jobbers with 1-3 years commercial experience into top tier Recruitment and Executive Search firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment across Central London.
We have Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultant vacancies in the following sectors:
IT & Technology Recruitment; Financial Services Recruitment - including Investment Banking, Hedgefunds, Risk & Investment Management Recruitment; Accountancy Recruitment; Insurance Recruitment; Digital Technology Recruitment; Media & Marketing Recruitment; Telecommunications Recruitment; Energy & Engineering Recruitment including Oil & Gas Recruitment; Business Services Recruitment such as Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain Recruitment, Change Management & Business Transformation Recruitment; Life Sciences Recruitment encompassing Pharmaceuticals Recruitment, Medical Devices & Biotechnology Recruitment; Healthcare Recruitment; and International Recruitment for Multi-lingual Graduates.
If you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
- Change Management
- Corporate Governance
- International Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'