Associate Recruitment Consultant - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Are you a 2016/2017 Graduate looking to start your career in Central London?
- Or do you have some sales experience and you’re desperately looking for a career change?!
- Are you super competitive, hard-working and ambitious?
ESG Recruitment may have a great new role for you as a Recruitment Consultant!
Two of our clients in the Financial Services and IT Recruitment markets have 4 positions available for money-motivated, tenacious, ambitious and sporty individuals to join their London teams.
Both companies are looking for Graduate and Trainee Recruitment Consultant candidates that are looking to grow with a firm long-term and succeed in a fast-paced, target-driven Recruitment career.
From the "get-go", you’ll be guided through your role as a Recruitment Consultant by a Senior Manager and Director giving you the best possible start to your career!
They will teach you everything you need to know about the Banking, Financial Services, IT and Digital Technology sectors, alongside the ropes of Recruitment itself.
Key Skills required to become a Recruitment Consultant at these top-tier Recruitment firms:
- Natural sales ability or proven sales experience in a corporate environment
- Highly-motivated and financially driven to succeed
- Competitive, sporting edge
- Excellent communication skills
- Unparalleled ability to build rapport
- Real drive and motivation to succeed
Responsibilities as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Generating new business
- Sourcing the best candidates on and off the market
- Interviewing and prepping candidates for positions at all levels
- Maintaining successful client relationships
- Hitting/surpassing targets to earn your commission!
Salary Package on offer for Graduates:
- Basic starting salary of £20,000-23,000 plus commission from Day 1 with no limit!
- Salary increase after your 1st 3 months, promotion within your 1st Year
Additional Company Incentives:
- Quarterly and annual bonuses for hitting sales targets
- Company "top performer" holidays to Las Vegas, Marbella, Miami, Ibiza etc.
- All-inclusive weekend trips away
- Lively, sociable office environment and social scene outside of work!
Does this sound like the kind of Graduate position you’re looking for?!
If so, please send your CV to the ESG Recruitment Team today as we are arranging interviews this week for both companies!
Here at ESG Recruitment, we have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates and 2nd jobbers into the top tier Recruitment firms operating at the highest level and in the most specialised sectors of Recruitment Consultancy in Central London.
If you require any additional information, please visit our website or give us a call directly.
- Financial Services
- Graduate Level
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job