Launched in 2015, Market Talent are one of London’s hottest challenger recruitment brands focusing on the banking and financial market sectors. With heavy capitalisation behind us, we forecast exponential growth over the next 5 years. Join a high growth entrepreneurial business; together with the financial security, training, client base and state of the art infrastructure. We have established PSL’s in all sectors listed with amazing brands to our name. We look for go getters, commercially minded individuals with a natural drive and desire to win (and beat your/our competition!) We have excellent base and comms structures with quarterly incentive staff days out and a collaborative, upbeat office environment - A culture we all thrive within.
Reporting to the Resourcing Manager, you will be tasked with assisting the business in sourcing candidate’s profiles to screen and apply to client vacancies. The role will see you continuously contacting candidate profiles in which you find via our database, job portals and extended networks. The role will see you analysing candidate’s profiles, business profiles, You will become a successful search based Analyst utilising Boolean logic to uncover those head to reach candidates, engaging them via email/phone/LinkedIN etc, presenting them with a career changing opportunity.
- Sourcing candidates through various points of contact and CV databases. REED, Cityjobs, Efinancial, LinkedIn. Also using social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter to gain further candidates.
- Liaising with candidates over the phone, email and LinkedIn and discussing new career opportunities.
- Updating Bullhorn daily with clients, business’s and candidates information.
- Maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates, updating them throughout the interview process.
- Arrange interviews for candidates with clients - preparing all candidates prior to their interviews.
- Proactively networking, meeting clients and being a strong ambassador for the Market Talent brand.
- Ensuring first class execution on all client vacancies.
- Researching and keeping abreast of relevant market news and updates.
- Have a true desire be a 'recognised’ & 'go to’ within your chosen arena.
- A natural sales / people engagement ability.
- Having an adaptable personality and adjusting to ever changes situations.
- Develop a full understanding and expertise in your sector.
- Fully utilise all networking opportunities.
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written.
- Good eye for detail.
- Natural curiosity.
- Keen to look at new and better ways of doing things.
- Ability to listen to clients to understand their requirements.
- Ability to influence by adapting style and approach to the situation and audience.
- Builds effective working relationships.
- Keeping fully abreast of industry developments.
- Strong annual salaries on offer with yearly reviews
- Generous commission package which is uncapped
- Team management opportunities for performers
- 22 paid + 8 days paid UK bank holidays which increases with service.
- Free use of onsite Gym
- Quarterly Socials
- Guaranteed seat at business awards gala dinners/events.
- Make your career in the London marketplace under a solid business model.
- Financial Services
- Relationship Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job