Associate Recruitment Consultant: £25,000 - £38,000 OTE (£20k basic) + competitive commission + 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
If you are sales-savvy, ambitious and looking to start your career in Recruitment, keep reading!
Joining the Rise team as an associate recruitment consultant you will undergo our award winning training, be set up with industry leading recruitment tools and software in the comfort of our newly refurbished city centre office! We will give you the platform, you bring the attitude, the commitment and the work ethic.
At Rise we believe in positively changing lives by combining motivational matching and technical excellence to deliver exceptional service and profitability. Our teams are full of goal-driven and highly motivated individuals who understand that it takes extraordinary to standout in 2021! It's their relentless pursuit of success that has seen us not only survive the pandemic, but has seen us thrive!
We are looking to further expand our teams with more brilliant people who are looking to add value to the business, add value to the teams and elevate their careers!
- You want to build a career in Bristol's leading technical recruitment agency
- You have ambition and big goals
- A proven track record of resilience and success
- A positive attitude
- A sense of humour, recruitment can be tough - let's make those tough days brilliant too!
- Financially driven
- You will need to be determined and motivated
- Brilliant communication skills
Whilst we understand not everyone has a background in recruitment or a business degree, some sales experience would be advantageous.
- A great place to build a rewarding and career
- Flexible work environment (home, office or a mix)
- Clear progression from trainee to directorship
- Industry leading training
- A fantastic company culture
- Autonomous role and ability to self-develop
- Rise sports teams (Football, Netball, and Basketball)
- Future international opportunities
- Uncapped commission (below is a breakdown of the average OTE)
Year 1 realistic/ average earnings: £25,000 - £38,000
Year 2 realistic/ average earnings: £30,000 - £55,000
Year 3 realistic/ average earnings: £45,000 - £90,000
If you are highly motivated and looking to enter the world of recruitment, please send your CV to Hannah Elcock by clicking on the 'Apply Now' button, for an immediate interview.
- relationship management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'