Do you want to be rewarded for the work you put in? Do you want a role where targets directly lead to promotions?
As a result of our exceptional performance in FY 16/17 we are looking to continue our mass expansion into the new financial year. We are looking for driven, enthusiastic professionals to join our successful London HQ! This is an entry-level position suitable for the very ambitious.
What does an Associate Recruitment Consultant do?
- Business Development; speaking to senior executives to win their business!
- Negotiating and selling to various professionals.
- Sourcing the top candidates in your specialist market.
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process from start to finish.
What’s on offer?
- £20,000-22,000 basic salary.
- Uncapped commission- OTE year 1 = £40K, year 2 = £75K.
- 24 days holiday + bank holidays + ½ day for your birthday!
- Target based incentives; lunch in Michelin star restaurants, Las Vegas, summer & winter holidays etc.
- Structured career development and promotion plan.
What we require for our entry-level Associate Recruitment Consultants:
- Target driven/ goal orientated.
- Positive and driven attitude.
- Competitive personality.
- Financially driven with a desire for big earning.
- Strong and resilient nature.
- Character, Loyalty, Ability!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job