A highly respected, International Quantity Surveying consultancy are seeking an Associate Quantity Surveyor with public or private sector, project experience to join their Head Office in South London.
Teaming up with a Quantity Surveying Partner, the successful Associate Quantity Surveyor shall play a leading role in delivering projects across the South East in a QS and EA capacity, as well as seeking new opportunities.
The successful Associate Quantity Surveyor shall also mentor and manage a small Quantity Surveying team.
The Associate Quantity Surveyor
- Preferably MRICS
- Employers Agent experience would be a bonus
- Excellent pre and post contract expertise
- Client facing / excellent communication skills
- Worked within a PQS / UK cost consultancy environment
The role offers a clear route to Director and the chance to be part of a global consultancy.
- £75,000 - £85,000
- 25 days leave + bank holidays
- Private Healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Commission for new work
- Mobile and Laptop
- Professional membership fees
- Training courses
- Flexible working
- Career progression
If you are a Quantity Surveyor considering your career opportunities, then please contact Daniel Foster at Brandon James.
Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Associate Cost Consultant
- Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Cost Manager / MRICS / Quantity Surveying / Associate Cost Consultant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'