Are you an Associate Director aspiring to become a Director? Or are you a Director Quantity Surveyor who is looking for your next exciting career move? Then keep on reading!
I have an excellent opportunity for an Asociate Director to join a professional and well established consultancy in London. You will join the dynamic Commercial sector team to provide a comprehensive, accurate and value driven service for large, high profile and exciting key commercial and residential clients! You will have the opportunity to work alongside another Director driving the Cost management team!
- Excellent, vibrant London location
- Competitive salary
- Great benefits package
- Sociable team and company culture
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead on the development and delivery of best in class service line delivery to the client in cost management.
- Be responsible for setting the strategic direction of the team to deliver sustainable growth focussing on core markets and key service line expertise
- Be responsible for ensuring that all staff and sub-consultants are technically competent for their role's and provide resources to ensure that staff are developed within the business.
- Work with the other Sector Leads to develop a strong pipeline of opportunities for the business, prioritising existing services to existing clients and work with fellow Directors on cross selling.
- Manage and be accountable for delivering the targeted Profit and Loss for the Cost Management team as set out in the company's Business Plan
- Provide strong leadership to your team members and ensure that your management team are fully engaged with and actively managing staff, sub-consultants and clients
- Have a deep understanding of your team and work towards improving the service and value provided to clients in order to secure better business and develop a dominant position in some niche service areas
- Cost Planning: Area Schedules, Measurement of Quantities and entry onto Estimating software, Cost planning, Presenting Cost plan.
- Tender Documentation: BQ/Pricing Schedule Measurement, Preliminaries/Appendices, Team/Project leader.
- Tender Evaluation: Review and Analysis of Tenders, Tender Reports.
- Feasibility Estimates.
- Value Engineering and Commercial Awareness.
- Risk Management.
- Post Contract Management: Preparation of Valuations, Final Accounts, Cost Reporting, Change Control.
- Contract Procurement.
- Fee Generation through existing Client Relationship and repeat business, supporting the development of new relationships on behalf of the business.
- Chartered professional qualification with relevant post qualification experience
- Ability to motivate yourself and others to always deliver results, promoting professionalism and fostering a high performance culture in their service line or team
- Ability to pro-actively work with peers within an forward thinking environment
Interested? Please apply now with your CV or for a confidential chat about your career options please call Niamh Finnegan at Randstad CPE on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.