Associate Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager / Commercial Director
£50,000 - £70,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
Would consider offering a higher package for the right individual on the basis of being able to generate work and bring offer potential clients and business.
A Quantity Surveyor is required to join an organisation specialising in Construction projects across the North West, more specifically Commercial, Housing, Healthcare, Residential, and multiple Education projects. They are a successful developer looking for a commercial lead to open and run a new office following the lead of multiple offices based around the UK.
The role is as follows:
- Managing multiple projects liaising with clients and project managers
- Be able to work on multi-million-pound residential projects with over 1000 units
- Overall cost management of up to 11 live projects
- Work as a Senior Quantity Surveyor in charge of a team of surveyors
- Effectively work as the commercial lead for the North West
- Manage tender from start to finish
- Occasional site visits
- Negotiate on procurement pre- and post-contract
- General quantity surveying duties
- Generate business for the North West, potentially bringing clients over
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Main Contracting or Developer background
- Strong contractual knowledge
- Ideally extensive experience in Residential, or recent experience
- BSc Quantity Surveying
- MRICS or RICS chartership is ideal
- Experience liaising with clients, networking
- Excellent understanding of QS software, ideally COINS
Salary is negotiable for the right individual.
Interview slots are available on Wednesday 21st February.
Please call Chloe Jones at the X4 Group on or for more information and to apply to the position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job