We are recruiting for an Associate to join the Property Team of a law firm in Manchester.
Advising a broad range of clients, including occupiers, property developers, owners and financiers, on matters including:-
- Acquisitions and disposals of investment property
- Dealing with development and requisite documentation
- Property portfolio management including licences, consents and granting of underleases
- Reviewing, reporting and advising on title matters.
- Property Finance transactions
- Negotiation of leases and associated landlord and tenant documents (acting for both landlords and tenants)
- Law Degree or Equivalent
- Previous experience in Commercial Property
- Willingness and aptitude to learn and develop knowledge and skills in all areas outlined in the job description.
- Demonstrates an understanding of clients, colleagues and others
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to prioritise tasks and to work under pressure
- Excellent organisational skills
- Landlord and Tenant experience
- The successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate experience in some (but not necessarily all) of the other areas listed in the job description.
- Adherence to guidelines and procedures
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Financially aware.
- Pro-active approach to day-to-day work
All Applicants will be reviewed within the next working day and successful applicants will be acknowledged within 2 working days.
ACS Recruitment Consultants Ltd ()are the market leader within Legal Recruitment and we specialise in the placement of Qualified Solicitors, Legal Executives, Paralegals, Legal Secretaries and Support Staff at all levels.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job